Patients today are directly involved in decisions about who will perform their surgery and where it will occur.
While cost and quality of care will almost always tie for first in this decision-making process, other factors enter the consumer’s mind as well.
- How comfortable will I feel?
- How advanced is the operating room and its team?
- What is my risk for infection?
- How much anesthesia will I need?
- How safe is this facility’s operating room?
The Optimus Integrated Surgical Environment provides a dramatically positive solution for each of those patient concerns: a safe, sterile, comfortable and highly advanced surgical environment that inspires a sense of calm and confidence for both the patient and the surgical staff.